Inter Rao Export LLC, a leading Russian energy company acting as an EPCM Contractor in a number of large international projects, has awarded Pöyry with the assignment for technical audit services provision for the project of the construction of four power units in Cuba: one unit close to TPP "Maximo Gomez" (in the town of Mariel) and the other three at the TPP "East Havana" (in Santa Cruz del Norte, Mayabeque province). The new units will each have 200 MW capacity.
Pöyry will provide technical audit services for survey and design works in the power plant project, including review of adopted technical solutions for their compliance with the best world design practices, and recommendations and suggestions for their improvement.
"Pöyry is delighted to support Inter Rao LLC with this important and challenging project in Cuba. It will increase power capacity and simultaneously improve security of supply in the country. This assignment further strengthens Pöyry's position as the world leader in providing energy efficient thermal power solutions. Following previous project announcements earlier this year, this new project reinforces Pöyry's ranking as the preferred energy consultant" says Ilkka Heikkilä, Pöyry's Regional Director for Thermal Power.
- Cimic Group's CPB Contractors wins APLNG Gas Works
- Implenia wins a Contract in Norway
- Strabag awarded Contract to build a Section of the D35 Motorway in the Czech Republic
- Implenia is awarded the Contract for the third Section of the Grand Paris Express with Avenir Partners
- DMT: There’s no e-mobility without lithium