Björn Rosengren, President and CEO of Sandvik, has informed the Chairman of the Sandvik Board that he intends to resign and leave the company as of 1 February 2020.
“Björn Rosengren has, since he joined Sandvik in November 2015, established a solid decentralized business model for the company and made the organization more flexible and efficient. The Board is very grateful for his and all the employees’ work during these years. We will initiate the process to assign a very experienced and competent industrial leader that can succeed Björn in the role as President and CEO and continue to develop the company even further”, says Johan Molin, Chairman of the Board for Sandvik.
“This has not been an easy decision. Sandvik is a great company with a lot of future potential and I will continue to lead the organization with a strong commitment until end of January”, says Björn Rosengren.
- Balfour Beatty Ground Engineering announces new Director for Ground Engineering
- Appointment of new CEO of Endomines AB
- Boliden invests in electric Trolley in Aitik and Kevitsa
- Appointed new Board of Directors of Salini Costruttori
- Neue Leitung der Business Unit Mining Technologies von Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions