ProfilGruppen has appointed Niklas Danielsson as new Group CFO. Niklas is 53 years old, has a degree of master of science in business administration and is currently working as Head of Finance for the technical consultancy company Rejlers Sverige AB.
He has earlier experience from several leading positions within business administration, among others from Lammhults Möbel AB and Volvo Articulated Haulers. Nikals will enter his position at the 24th of August 2020 at the latest. Ulrika Bergmo Sköld will leave her position as CFO of ProfilGruppen as of July 6th 2020 to enter a position as CFO of ITAB Shop Concept AB. The HR Manager of ProfilGruppen, Ulrika Svensson, will be acting CFO until Niklas Danielsson enters.
ProfilGruppens CFO and President, Fredrik Zöögling, comments:”I am very happy that we have been able to find a person with the right profile and skills to replace Ulrika. I am convinced that Niklas will able to bring valuable experience and contribute to ProfilGruppen’s continued success.”
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors
- Geomega nominates new Board of Directors Montreal
- Orica welcomes Sanjeev Gandhi to its Executive Committee
- Medusa Mining: Management Changes
- Change of management at BAUER Resources GmbH – Tobias Bangerter to become Managing Director