Bane Nor invites suppliers to our Tender Conference where we will present upcoming plans in the field of railway systems. The conference is held on Wednesday, November 27th 2019 in Lillestrøm.
The Infrastructure Construction Division, the Infrastructure Management Division and the Digitalization and Technology Division will present upcoming plans and projects in the field of railway systems on new and existing infrastructure.
The conference will be opened by Executive Vice President for Communications and Public Relations, Torild Lid Uribarri, before Executive Vice President Infrastructure Management, Vibeke Aarnes, (Acting) Executive Vice President for the Infrastructure Construction Division, Stine Ilebrekke Undrum, and Executive Vice President Digitalization and Technology, Sverre Kjenne, present Bane NOR's strategic direction and overall project portfolio in the field of railway systems.
Please visit our projects stands for detailed information and for Q&A about upcoming railway systems projects. We also encourage you to connect and start dialog with each other both in advance and during the conference.
Source: Bane Nor
- Cimic's CPB Contractors selected for Monash Freeway Upgrade in Australia
- Costain: Catherine Warbrick appointed Group HR Director
- Tunnelling World meets in Malaysia - WTC 2020
- Implenia wins major infrastructure order in Sweden
- SNC-Lavalin appointed on major PMO Contract on Australia’s largest Rail Programme