REMA TIP TOP AG has acquired Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH, a full-range supplier of wear protection and materials handling technology based in Glinzendorf, Austria. With the acquisition of the full-range supplier for materials handling technology, the REMA TIP TOP Group strengthens its strategic position in Austria and in South-Eastern Europe.
Since its foundation in 1981, Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH has developed into a leading partner for products and services related to wear protection and conveyor technology for customers in the sand, crushed stone, gravel and mining sectors. With plastic conveyor belts, a wide range of agricultural, food and technical applications for the agricultural and food industry are also offered. With the foundation of two subsidiaries in Hungary and Romania, the market presence was successfully extended to customers in South-Eastern Europe.
The takeover of the Austrian conveyor belt expert is the next logical step towards expanding our market leadership in Austria and strengthening our market position in South-East Europe. These are the best prerequisites for providing our customers with optimum support in terms of quality, know-how, availability and high-quality service. Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH will continue its tradition under this roof and further expand its services.
Source: Rema Tip Top
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director