- New 20-foot Series 2000 container genset on display
- Portfolio includes mobile and stationary diesel gensets ranging from 30 to 3,250 kWe
Rolls-Royce will be presenting mobile and stationary diesel gensets from MTU Onsite Energy at Bauma, that are ideally suited to the generation of electric power on construction sites.
The Bauma trade fair for construction machinery takes place from 11 to 17 April 2016 in Munich. On stand 314 in Hall A4, the company will also be presenting MTU engines for construction site vehicles. The MTU Onsite Energy and MTU brands are part of Rolls-Royce Power Systems.
A model of a 20-foot container genset that has been included in the MTU Onsite Energy product portfolio since 2015 will also be on show. Based on the new generation of Series 2000 engines, the genset is fitted with a common rail injection system. The Series 2000 engines are designed to cover an output range of up to 1,400 kVA for standby power and deliver up to 1.250 kVA prime power. As a result of its modular design, the 20-foot container genset can be used in a wide variety of applications and is ideally suited to rugged operating conditions and operation in remote areas. It is provided with a two-door system, which provides access to all components for maintenance purposes.
The MTU Onsite Energy portfolio includes generator sets and container gensets in a power range extending from 30 to 3,250 kWe.
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Costain Part of Proving Hydrogen can be distributed via existing Gas Networks
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Russia
- Hochtief Subsidiary Cimic enters Sale Agreement with Elliott for 50% of Thiess
- New Integration advances the Planning, Design and Development of Urban Environment