Sandvik has completed the previously announced acquisition of Newtrax, a supplier of technology in wireless connectivity to monitor and provide insights on underground mining operations, including people, machines and the environment.
Newtrax is headquartered in Montréal, Canada, and in 2018 Newtrax generated revenues of about 26 million CAD with 120 employees. The deal is initially slightly accretive to earnings per share.
- New Distributor of Superior Industries Idlers and Pulleys in Chile
- Carmix Machines for the Construction of Residential Area near Moanda Mine in Gabon
- Chinese Mining Company becomes Co-partner of Halbach & Braun
- Hexagon closes Drill & Blast Gap with Split Engineering Acquisition
- Epiroc completes Acquisition of South African Underground Rock Reinforcement Products Manufacturer New Concept Mining