Sandvik has in line with previous communication now completed the divestments of Mining Systems.
The Mining Systems conveyor components business, including the closely related specialist conveyor systems business in Hollola (Finland), has been divested to Nepean.
The Mining Systems project business has been divested to FLSmidth, with the exception of the project business assets in South Africa which awaits merger control clearance. Clearence is expected during the first quarter 2018.
Mining Systems has been reported in discontinued operations and the divested businesses will as of today be deconsolidated from Sandvik’s financial statements. The projects to be finalized during 2017–2019 by Sandvik, through an operational agreement with FLSmidth, will however remain reported in discontinued operations.
The closing of the transactions will have no impact on earnings per share.
- Implenia secures new Order in Sweden to build a Bus Terminal inside a Hill
- Cimic's Thiess secures Centinela Extension in Chile
- Letzte Grubenfahrt des Vorstands des VDMA Mining im Bergwerk Prosper-Haniel
- Pöyry awarded Project Management and Engineering Services Assignment by Boliden for Finnish Kevitsa Mine
- Cimic's Thiess awarded Contract at Leinster Underground in Australia