Sandvik Construction Mobile Crushers and Screens will be introducing a new addition to the 341 jaw crusher range with the launch of the new QJ341+. This new model incorporates a double deck pre-screen as standard, broadening our offering of the bestselling QJ341 mobile jaw crusher in order to meet customer requirements.
The new pre-screen feature on the QJ341 provides high amplitude for excellent separation. This enables the removal of a large amount of fines, resulting in greater efficiency, higher productivity and less wear on the crusher. The QJ341+ will therefore be particularly effective in quarrying applications where a high proportion of fines in the feed material are found, as the new pre-screen ‘screens out’ this material prior to entering the crushing chamber. Test results have already demonstrated increased productivity by as much as 38% in certain applications.
To complement the pre-screen, we have designed a new telescopic natural fines conveyor, with a discharge height of 3.1m / 10’3” to deal with the increased flow of pre-screened material. The dirt chute has been designed with a steeper angle to enable a faster transfer of material, whilst also increasing the ability to deal with sticky material. The three position dirt chute allows all material passing the pre-screen grizzly to be diverted onto either the main conveyor or the natural fines conveyor. In the middle position it allows a screened product to be produced out from the fines conveyor. All of this is done by positioning the three way chute without removing any media from the pre-screen.
Our QJ341+ model will include the same customer-focused characteristics as the standard model, including: hydraulically adjustable CSS setting, reversible jaw and hydraulic drive enabling the crusher to start under load, thereby maximizing uptime. It also has features purposefully designed to provide you with total control and peace of mind, such as the Sandvik PLC control system and control screen.
Other benefits of the QJ341+ include a new improved self-locking hopper for quick and safe set-up from ground level. Improvements have also been made to the main conveyor to reduce drag. The QJ341+ has also been fitted with highly efficient bent axis and radial piston motors throughout, which will reduce hydraulic flow rates and increase fuel economy as well as improving durability.
Key features include:
- Double deck pre-screen for removal of fines
- Fitted with a choice of CAT or Volvo emissions compliant engine
- Self-locking hopper, for quick and safe set-up from ground level
- New low drag main conveyor for maximum power transfer and efficiency
- Full PLC control system and color screen allowing visual data output of all plant operating parameters
- Hydraulically raise and lower facility on the main conveyor
We believe that this new addition to our already bestselling jaw crusher range will strengthen our offering and enable us to deliver solutions which are more specifically tailored to our customers’ needs.
- Equipment Single toggle C12 jaw crusher
- Feed Opening 1200 x 750 mm / 47” x 29”
- Optimum Feed Size 650 mm / 25½
- Transport Length 14.72 m / 48’3”
- Working Length 16.03 m / 52’6”
- Transport Width 2.80 m / 9’2”
- Working Width 6.39 m / 20’11”
- Weight (Standard) 47,330 kg / 104,345 lbs
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We have world - leading positions in selected areas - tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2014 the Group had about 47,000 employees and representation in approximately 130 countries, with sales of about 89,000 million SEK.
Sandvik Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group providing solutions for virtually any construction industry application encompassing such diverse businesses as surface rock quarrying, tunneling, excavation, demolition, road building, recycling and civil engineering. The range of products includes rock tools, drilling rigs, breakers, bulk-materials handling and crushing and screening machinery. In 2014 sales were about 9,000 million SEK, with approximately 3,000 employees.
Source: Sandvik Construction
- Orica announces strong Performance in a Covid-19 Environment
- Flussmatratzen für nachhaltigen Klimaschutz im Wasserbau
- Major welcomes new authorized Dealer: Aggregate Machinery Specialist
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Russia