Sandvik establishes a global rock drill competence and development center at its site in Tampere, Finland. The new center will drive the development for rock drills used in underground and surface drilling applications.
“The rock drill innovation program will ensure Sandvik’s technology leadership in the rock drilling business for generations to come,” says Björn Rosengren, President and CEO.
The innovation center will bundle the rock drill technology development capabilities from across the company as well as the current and future production technologies and customers. The focus is on making step-change on research, development and engineering capabilities. Rock drill is the heart of drilling equipment with great influence to the performance and operating costs of the machine.
- The Mining Permit of Keliber Oy's Syväjärvi Mine legally valid
- Hexagon introduces rugged industrial Computers for Mining Industry
- Bau 2019 in München: Besaplast präsentiert innovative Fugenbänder für unterirdische Betonbauwerke
- Sika's 2018 Sales exceed CHF 7 Billion for the first Time - Strong Growth of 13.7%
- Change in Keliber Oy's Management Group