Sandvik establishes a global rock drill competence and development center at its site in Tampere, Finland. The new center will drive the development for rock drills used in underground and surface drilling applications.
“The rock drill innovation program will ensure Sandvik’s technology leadership in the rock drilling business for generations to come,” says Björn Rosengren, President and CEO.
The innovation center will bundle the rock drill technology development capabilities from across the company as well as the current and future production technologies and customers. The focus is on making step-change on research, development and engineering capabilities. Rock drill is the heart of drilling equipment with great influence to the performance and operating costs of the machine.
- InnoTrans 2018: Noch dichter, noch innovativer, noch informativer
- Cimic's Thiess secures Centinela Extension in Chile
- Schüttgut 2018: Flexco präsentiert Lösungen für wirtschaftliche Förderprozesse
- Pöyry awarded Project Management and Engineering Services Assignment by Boliden for Finnish Kevitsa Mine
- ABB to deliver Equipment to Kittilä Gold Mine in Finland