Sandvik establishes a global rock drill competence and development center at its site in Tampere, Finland. The new center will drive the development for rock drills used in underground and surface drilling applications.
“The rock drill innovation program will ensure Sandvik’s technology leadership in the rock drilling business for generations to come,” says Björn Rosengren, President and CEO.
The innovation center will bundle the rock drill technology development capabilities from across the company as well as the current and future production technologies and customers. The focus is on making step-change on research, development and engineering capabilities. Rock drill is the heart of drilling equipment with great influence to the performance and operating costs of the machine.
- Keliber applies for a Mining Permit for the Finnish Rapasaari Mine
- Erstmalig in Europa: Seismische Untersuchung mit kabellosen Messstationen und Slip-Sweep-Technologie erfolgreich abgeschlossen
- Normet introduces new Technologies for sustainable and green Mining and invests into Factory Expansion in Finland
- Hexagon closes Drill & Blast Gap with Split Engineering Acquisition
- Keliber applies for an environmental Permit for the Rapasaari Lithium Mine in Finland