Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions has been awarded a contract in the EMEA region valued at around SEK 1 billion for the supply of tunnelling equipment, roadheaders and underground drill rigs.
The order has been booked in the fourth quarter 2021 and delivery of the equipment is scheduled from the fourth quarter 2022 until the first quarter 2024.
- First cargo Vessel calls at the Fehmarnbelt Project’s Work Harbour
- Landmark Breakthrough for Robbins TBM ‘Big Tex’
- bauma 2022: Reach new Levels of Construction with Epiroc
- DMRC'S Film on Phase 3 Challenges wins national Film Awards 2020
- Epiroc completes Acquisition of Mexico-based Manufacturer of Rock Drills