Sandvik Materials Technology has received large orders for advanced tubes for the energy segment. The orders were booked in the first quarter 2020 at a combined value of about 630 million SEK, with deliveries scheduled as from the second half of 2020.
“I am very pleased that we again prove to be a strong supplier of high value-added tubular products for the energy segment,” says Michael Andersson, Head of Tube Division, Sandvik Materials Technology.
- Implenia accelerates Strategy Implementation and sets new Targets after rigorous Risk assessments of Portfolio
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Skanska signs Contract on Ground Works for Metro Station in Oslo, Norway
- Costain Part of Proving Hydrogen can be distributed via existing Gas Networks