Sandvik Materials Technology has received large orders for advanced tubes for the energy segment. The orders were booked in the first quarter 2020 at a combined value of about 630 million SEK, with deliveries scheduled as from the second half of 2020.
“I am very pleased that we again prove to be a strong supplier of high value-added tubular products for the energy segment,” says Michael Andersson, Head of Tube Division, Sandvik Materials Technology.
- Strabag Consortium wins Infrastructure Contract in Hungary
- Fugro to provide first topographic Lidar Base Map for Island Nation of Palau
- Implenia wins major Order for A7 Altona Tunnel in Hamburg
- Road Section of the Marche-Umbria Quadrilateral in Italy opens to Traffic
- Fugro awarded Petronas Contract for Positioning Services in Guyana-Suriname Basin