Smart Technologies, Smart Energy Solutions, Smart Work and Smart Collaboration!
ONLINE / AACHEN
What will define Smart Mining in the post-pandemic world? What has changed?
For sure, the Smart Mine of Future needs to be more than just technologically advanced. Being smart in a post covid world means, aside from deploying smart technologies, being ahead of the game when it comes to smart work strategies, decarbonization, ESG, trust and collaboration.
Join us and learn from international speakers how to capitalize on the opportunities to pivot now towards long-term success.
- Vale informs on Ratification of collective Bargaining Agreement in Sudbury in Canada
- Normet Group Oy and Hindustan Zinc Limited signed a MoU to deploy battery-powered Service Equipment and Utility Vehicle in their Underground Mining
- K+S once again raises Earnings Outlook for 2021
- Sale of Red Hill Iron Ore Joint Venture Interest to Mineral Resources Limited Subsidiary
- Fosterville South Announces ongoing Drilling at Reedy Creek Goldfield within the Providence Project