Seabed Geosolutions has been awarded a series of 4D ocean bottom node (OBN) seismic monitoring surveys over multiple oil and gas fields in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The surveys, with a duration of around two months subject to final scope of work, will commence in the third quarter of 2018.
Stephan Midenet, CEO of Seabed Geosolutions commented, "With this recent award, we believe we have secured solid backlog for the Case Abyss® crew and the Hugin Explorer vessel, while enabling us to work for a world class customer and placing our assets in a geographic market with substantial contracting opportunities. We are excited to be collaborating with this industry-leading customer for the first time in the Gulf of Mexico and look forward to a successful project."
Seabed Geosolutions supports the optimal development and production of oil and gas fields by providing high quality seismic data collected directly on the seabed. These data are used for detailed reservoir characterisation, monitoring of the impact of production and detection of potential geohazards. With its global footprint, Seabed Geosolutions is one of the largest seabed geophysical data acquisition service providers with the broadest range of technology solutions for projects in water depths up to 3,000 metres.
Seabed Geosolutions is 60% owned by Fugro (and 100% consolidated); the remaining 40% is owned by CGG.
- Smartes Luftfedersystem von Continental für mehr Effizienz in Bau- und Bergbauindustrie
- Cimic Group's CPB Contractors wins APLNG Gas Works
- Implenia wins a Contract in Norway
- Strabag awarded Contract to build a Section of the D35 Motorway in the Czech Republic
- Implenia is awarded the Contract for the third Section of the Grand Paris Express with Avenir Partners