Mr G. Cash, BA, RIBA will retire as chief executive of BAM Construct UK Ltd with effect from 1 January 2018. The Executive Board would like to thank Graham Cash for more than 31 years of loyal service and, in particular, his contribution in leadership roles within the Group since 1995. Graham Cash has been a member of the board of BAM Construct UK since 2007.
The Executive Board of Royal BAM Group nv has appointed Mr J. Wimpenny, BSc (Hons), MCIOB as chief executive of BAM Construct UK Ltd with effect from 1 January 2018. James Wimpenny has 32 years’ service with the company. He served as regional director of the North East division of BAM Construction from 2006 to 2015 when he was appointed an executive director of BAM Construct UK.
Source: Royal BAM Group
- Change in Boliden´s Management Team
- Dauerhaft wettbewerbsfähig: Continental stellt sich für Mobilität der Zukunft neu auf
- Fugro wins Pre-construction Site Investigation for HS2’s Chilterns Tunnel and Colne Valley Viaduct in UK
- Heinrich Hiesinger's Mandate as CEO of Thyssenkrupp AG ends
- Change of Leadership at Implenia