Sika is investing around CHF 2.2 million in the expansion of its production site in Bludenz, Austria. A new warehouse and a new manufacturing line for waterbars is being added to the existing site.
Sika is not just expanding its production capacities and warehouse space with the two-story warehouse, which has 1,800 square meters of useable floor space; it is also creating eight new jobs. The site currently has a workforce of 75 employees. Sika has been producing construction chemicals in Vorarlberg since 1939, and has been continuously expanding the site since then.
- New Trimble DA2 Receiver boosts Performance of Trimble Catalyst GNSS Positioning Service
- Rema Tip Top AG acquires Austrian Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH
- Implenia signs Agreement to sell Austrian Building Construction unit to ZECH Bau Austria GmbH
- Sika übernimmt Komplettanbieter von Abdichtungslösungen In China
- Sika acquires full-range Waterproofing Expert In China