Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRI) (TSX: SSO) announces that it has completed the sale of its Parral properties in Chihuahua, Mexico, including the Veta Colorada, La Palmilla, and San Patricio properties.
They saled to Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK) (TSX: EDR) for consideration including $6 million of Endeavour Silver shares at closing (based on the average of the closing prices of Endeavour Silver shares sold on the NYSE during the ten trading days prior to September 13, 2016). Endeavour Silver is a mid-tier precious metals company with a track record of exploring for, developing and operating mines in Mexico. This transaction was previously announced in Silver Standard's news release
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- SNC-Lavalin announces Completion of the Sale of South African Resources Business