Skanska has signed a contract with Sa.Pi. NOR for ground works on the northern parcel of a new railway route in Vestfold county, Norway. The contract is worth NOK 330 M, about SEK 330 M, which will be included in the Nordic order bookings for the second quarter 2020.
The contract includes mass relocation, redevelopment of public infrastructure and other associated water and sewerage works.
Construction starts in June 2020 and the construction time is 20 months.
Skanska is one of the leading development- and construction companies in the Nordics, with operations in building construction and civil engineering in Sweden, Norway and Finland, and developing residential- and commercial property projects in select home markets. The commercial development stream is also active in Denmark. Skanska had sales of about SEK 70 billion and more than 15,200 employees in its Nordic operations during 2019.
- Implenia accelerates Strategy Implementation and sets new Targets after rigorous Risk assessments of Portfolio
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Skanska signs Contract on Ground Works for Metro Station in Oslo, Norway
- New Integration advances the Planning, Design and Development of Urban Environment
- Fugro completed a Piping Research Project in Cooperation with the Friesland Water Authority and Deltares