Skanska has signed a contract with Sa.Pi. NOR for ground works on the northern parcel of a new railway route in Vestfold county, Norway. The contract is worth NOK 330 M, about SEK 330 M, which will be included in the Nordic order bookings for the second quarter 2020.
The contract includes mass relocation, redevelopment of public infrastructure and other associated water and sewerage works.
Construction starts in June 2020 and the construction time is 20 months.
Skanska is one of the leading development- and construction companies in the Nordics, with operations in building construction and civil engineering in Sweden, Norway and Finland, and developing residential- and commercial property projects in select home markets. The commercial development stream is also active in Denmark. Skanska had sales of about SEK 70 billion and more than 15,200 employees in its Nordic operations during 2019.
- Fugro’s Subsea Engineering Solutions Key to Ireland’s Corrib Gas Field Integrity
- Fugro performs Monaco’s first O-cell Pile Tests for L’Anse du Portier Eco-Project
- Balfour Beatty Vinci and Walsall College offer new T-Level Qualification and Opportunity to work on HS2 in UK
- Settlement North/South Metro Project, Cologne in Germany
- BMBF-Project Sustainable Strategies and Technologies for Flood Risk Management in Arid and Semi-Arid Areas (HOWAMAN)