Skanska has signed a contract with the Development Office at the City of Stockholm to build a new quay in Stockholm, Sweden. The contract is worth about SEK 610M, which will be included in the order bookings for Sweden in the second quarter 2022.
The project Saltkajen is part of the development of the area Norra Djurgårdsstaden in Stockholm, where the old port and industrial area is being transformed into a modern and environmentally friendly district. The contract covers the construction of a new pier with an associated bridge and the rebuild of the existing quay.
The work has high environmental requirements and includes piling, sheet piling, soil cleaning, water and sewerage, concrete work and piping and ducting work.
Construction is scheduled to start in the third quarter of 2022 and the project will be completed in the first quarter of 2026.
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Sweden including Battery and Automation Solutions
- Webuild: ground-breaking Ceremony for Diriyah Square Project in Riyadh
- Epiroc to acquire Manufacturer of Rock Drills
- Anneri Robinson named one of the Women in Rail Award Winners for 2022 by the International Railway Journal
- Strabag Subsidiary Züblin receives Orders worth more than € 280 Million in Chile