Skanska Sweden has signed an agreement with Trafikverket to work out the prerequisites for implement the contract "E9961 Tunnel and Station Sundbyberg-Solna" in the infrastructure project Mälarbanan. The contract is worth SEK 300M, which will be included in the order bookings for Skanska Sweden in the fourth quarter of 2018.
This first and preparatory phase begins in November and is scheduled to end in February 2021.
Project Mälarbanan comprises the railway line between Tomteboda and Kallhäll, which will get four instead of two tracks.
- Metro Trial Runs begin between Dwarks and Najafgarh in New Delhi
- Skanska to construct new Entrance to Pennsylvania Station in New York City, USA
- Milan M4 Metro Line: TBM Arrival at Solari Station completes Excavation of one Tunnel on western End
- Cimic’s UGL secures Extension with Sydney Trains
- Salini Impregilo Group invests in Sustainability in Argentina and acquires Riachuelo Megaproject