Skanska Sweden has signed an agreement with Trafikverket to work out the prerequisites for implement the contract "E9961 Tunnel and Station Sundbyberg-Solna" in the infrastructure project Mälarbanan. The contract is worth SEK 300M, which will be included in the order bookings for Skanska Sweden in the fourth quarter of 2018.
This first and preparatory phase begins in November and is scheduled to end in February 2021.
Project Mälarbanan comprises the railway line between Tomteboda and Kallhäll, which will get four instead of two tracks.
- BAM starts Joint Venture Contract for Terminal in Kitimat, BC, Canada
- Lane (Salini Impregilo Group) wins two U.S. Contracts
- Sika acquires Concrete Fiber Company in the USA
- Port Houston undergoes Modernization with help from Engineering Firm, Hatch
- Cimic's CPB Contractors wins Projects under Western Sydney Infra Plan