Skanska Sweden has signed an agreement with Trafikverket to work out the prerequisites for implement the contract "E9961 Tunnel and Station Sundbyberg-Solna" in the infrastructure project Mälarbanan. The contract is worth SEK 300M, which will be included in the order bookings for Skanska Sweden in the fourth quarter of 2018.
This first and preparatory phase begins in November and is scheduled to end in February 2021.
Project Mälarbanan comprises the railway line between Tomteboda and Kallhäll, which will get four instead of two tracks.
- Cimic's Thiess wins Contract in Botswana
- BP awards Contracts to BHGE & McDermott for Greater Tortue Ahmeyim Natural Gas Project
- Cimic's Thiess secures Melak Contract Extension
- Last Tunnel Boring Machine of DMRC’s under Construction Corridors started Work at Najafgarh in January
- Robbins Crossover TBM completes Turkey’s Longest Water Tunnel