January-June 2020 compared to January-June 2019
Highlights according to segment reporting
- Revenue decreased 5 percent and amounted to SEK 76.7 billion (80.9); adjusted for currency effects revenue decreased 6 percent.
- Operating income increased 16 percent and amounted to SEK 3.7 billion (3.2); no currency effects.
- Earnings per share increased 14 percent and amounted to SEK 7.29 (6.41).
- Operating cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 3.3 billion (–2.5), according to IFRS.
- Adjusted interest-bearing net receivables (+)/net debt (–) totaled SEK 6.8 billion (March 31, 2020: 5.3), according to IFRS.
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 78.2 billion (61.9); adjusted for currency effects order bookings increased 25 percent. The order backlog amounted to SEK 189.0 billion (March 31, 2020: 199.0).
- Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 1.4 billion (1.6).
- Operating income in Project Development amounted to SEK 2.7 billion (1.7).
- Return on capital employed in Project Development was 11.9 percent (10.9).
- Return on equity was 20.6 percent (17.4).
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Skanska signs Contract on Ground Works for Metro Station in Oslo, Norway
- Skanska to upgrade Gråsjø and Trollheim Hydro Electric Power Plant Dams in Norway
- Change in Epiroc AB’s Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2021
- HYBRIT: SSAB, LKAB and Vattenfall to start up the world’s first pilot plant for fossil-free steel