Skanska has, as part of a joint venture with RJ Industries, signed a contract with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP) to replace sewage pumps and ancillary equipment and structures at the Coney Island Waste Water Resource Facility in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
The total contract is worth USD 108M. Skanska will include its USD 76M portion of the contract, about SEK 640M, in the US order bookings for the first quarter 2021.
Construction began in February 2021 and is scheduled for completion in February 2025.Construction began in February 2021 and is scheduled for completion in February 2025.
Skanska is one of the leading construction- and project development companies in U.S., specialized in building construction, civil infrastructure and developing commercial properties in select U.S. markets. Skanska USA had sales of SEK 66 billion in 2020 and had about 7,600 employees in its operations.
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Fugro continues University of Western Australia Chair in Geotechnics for 5 more Years
- Strabag continues to upgrade Hungarian Expressway 67
- Arizona State Legislature approves $4M in ongoing yearly Funding for School of Mining and Mineral Resources
- Setting the Anchor on Poland’s Baltic Coast - fischer heavy-duty Fixings secure Świna Tunnel