The Norwegian Public Roads Administration (NPRA) has selected Skanska as preferred bidder for the first PPP-project in Norway in more than ten years. It is also the largest road contract ever awarded in Norway.
The project involves constructing a new national road between Løten and Elverum in the county of Hedmark. The PPP-contract will be worth about NOK 5.5 billion, about SEK 5.5 billion, which includes construction, financing and operation/maintenance for 20 years. No order bookings or investments will be accounted for until financial close, which is expected to be in the second quarter 2018.
Skanska Norway will manage the construction and Skanska Infrastructure Development will manage the PPP-project and the investment.
- Salini Impregilo U.S. Subsidiary Lane Construction sells Plants & Paving Division to Eurovia of Vinci Group
- SNC-Lavalin comments on Canada – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia commercial Relations
- Implenia wins major Infrastructure Order in Lyon in France
- Porr acquires new Infrastructure Order in Poland
- Parsons joins Los Angeles Mayor on Trade Mission to Asia