Skanska has signed amendments to a contract with an existing client for transit infrastructure in New York, USA. A total of USD 34 M, about SEK 330 M, will be included in the US order bookings for the first quarter 2020.
The contract amendments cover additional lump-sum change orders in support of an existing transit infrastructure project that is scheduled to conclude by the fourth quarter 2020.
Skanska is one of the leading construction and development companies in USA, specializing in building construction, civil infrastructure and developing commercial properties in select U.S. markets. Skanska USA had sales of SEK 74 billion and about 7,900 employees in its operations in 2019.
- Fugro supports Ørsted’s Sunrise Wind Offshore Wind Farm in the US
- Webuild: First stone laid for Ionian Highway in Italy
- How does a Power Plant receive a Sustainability Certification?
- Fugro’s RILA Technology wins Network Rail Western Route Track Survey Contract
- Western Sydney Airport Line: Project Update