Skanska has signed amendments to a contract with an existing client for transit infrastructure in New York, USA. A total of USD 34 M, about SEK 330 M, will be included in the US order bookings for the first quarter 2020.
The contract amendments cover additional lump-sum change orders in support of an existing transit infrastructure project that is scheduled to conclude by the fourth quarter 2020.
Skanska is one of the leading construction and development companies in USA, specializing in building construction, civil infrastructure and developing commercial properties in select U.S. markets. Skanska USA had sales of SEK 74 billion and about 7,900 employees in its operations in 2019.
- Sika expands Operations in Dubai and increases Production
- Strabag awarded two major Contracts for Flood Protection Dams in Oman
- Traveling together: Hatch and LTK join together to form top Rail and Transit Solutions Provider
- Strabag to upgrade an approx. 55 km long Railway Line in Hungary
- Fugro’s QuickVision and InclinoCam Solutions support Monopile Installation for first Wind Turbines in US federal Waters