SMT Scharf AG is currently reviewing the possibility of acquiring significant assets from subsidiaries of Mühlhäuser GmbH, Freienbach, Switzerland.
SMT Scharf AG is considering in detail the acquisition of significant assets of Karl H. Mühlhäuser GmbH & Co. KG, Michelstadt, Germany, and Mühlhäuser-Obermann GmbH, Michelstadt, Germany, for both of which preliminary insolvency proceedings were opened on June 28, 2019. The outcome of the review depends on its results, which are not yet available.
SMT Scharf AG aims to continue with its existing growth strategy. Through the potential acquisition of significance assets and investments, SMT Scharf AG aims to extend its portfolio to include expertise in the "Tunnel Logistics" area. SMT Scharf AG subsidiary SMT Scharf GmbH, Hamm, Germany, had already concluded a cooperation agreement with Mühlhäuser in 2016.
- RWE to strengthen its European Renewables Business with Acquisition of 2.7 GW Project Pipeline
- Metso Outotec acquires Davies Wear Plate Systems
- ITA-AITES WTC 2020 in Malaysia goes digital
- H.C. Starck Tungsten business sold to Masan Resources in Vietnam
- Wolframgeschäft der H.C. Starck an vietnamesische Masan Resources verkauft