SMT Scharf AG is currently reviewing the possibility of acquiring significant assets from subsidiaries of Mühlhäuser GmbH, Freienbach, Switzerland.
SMT Scharf AG is considering in detail the acquisition of significant assets of Karl H. Mühlhäuser GmbH & Co. KG, Michelstadt, Germany, and Mühlhäuser-Obermann GmbH, Michelstadt, Germany, for both of which preliminary insolvency proceedings were opened on June 28, 2019. The outcome of the review depends on its results, which are not yet available.
SMT Scharf AG aims to continue with its existing growth strategy. Through the potential acquisition of significance assets and investments, SMT Scharf AG aims to extend its portfolio to include expertise in the "Tunnel Logistics" area. SMT Scharf AG subsidiary SMT Scharf GmbH, Hamm, Germany, had already concluded a cooperation agreement with Mühlhäuser in 2016.
- Reserve your Spot at RETC 2021
- Metso Outotec completes Merger Clearance Process in India
- Implenia to build one of the World’s deepest Metro Stations
- Neuer Schub für die Digitale Schiene Deutschland: DB holt 230 Fachexperten und -expertinnen ins Infrastrukturteam
- Wiener WFH GmbH beteiligt sich an Schweizer Skinrock AG - Naturstein-Pionier nimmt Weltmarkt ins Visier