SMT Scharf AG is currently reviewing the possibility of acquiring significant assets from subsidiaries of Mühlhäuser GmbH, Freienbach, Switzerland.
SMT Scharf AG is considering in detail the acquisition of significant assets of Karl H. Mühlhäuser GmbH & Co. KG, Michelstadt, Germany, and Mühlhäuser-Obermann GmbH, Michelstadt, Germany, for both of which preliminary insolvency proceedings were opened on June 28, 2019. The outcome of the review depends on its results, which are not yet available.
SMT Scharf AG aims to continue with its existing growth strategy. Through the potential acquisition of significance assets and investments, SMT Scharf AG aims to extend its portfolio to include expertise in the "Tunnel Logistics" area. SMT Scharf AG subsidiary SMT Scharf GmbH, Hamm, Germany, had already concluded a cooperation agreement with Mühlhäuser in 2016.
- SMT Scharf AG reports profitable Growth in H1 2019
- SMT Scharf AG wächst profitabel im ersten Halbjahr 2019
- SMT Scharf AG prüft Erwerb wesentlicher Vermögenswerte der Mühlhäuser-Gruppe
- Tadano: Acquisition of Demag Mobile Crane Business from Terex Corporation Completed
- LMV Commerciale srl and REMA TIP TOP AG enter into partnership