SMT Scharf AG is currently reviewing the possibility of acquiring significant assets from subsidiaries of Mühlhäuser GmbH, Freienbach, Switzerland.
SMT Scharf AG is considering in detail the acquisition of significant assets of Karl H. Mühlhäuser GmbH & Co. KG, Michelstadt, Germany, and Mühlhäuser-Obermann GmbH, Michelstadt, Germany, for both of which preliminary insolvency proceedings were opened on June 28, 2019. The outcome of the review depends on its results, which are not yet available.
SMT Scharf AG aims to continue with its existing growth strategy. Through the potential acquisition of significance assets and investments, SMT Scharf AG aims to extend its portfolio to include expertise in the "Tunnel Logistics" area. SMT Scharf AG subsidiary SMT Scharf GmbH, Hamm, Germany, had already concluded a cooperation agreement with Mühlhäuser in 2016.
- Salini Impregilo enters Norway: Group wins Railway Contract
- Halbach & Braun takes over the mining products of Wollbrecht TIG mbH
- SMT Scharf AG adjusts its Forecast for 2019 and is Setting Course in its Sales Activities
- SMT Scharf AG passt Prognose für 2019 an und stellt wichtige Weichen im Vertrieb
- Implenia on Track to a successful Implementation of the Strategy