SMT Scharf AG (WKN 575198, ISIN DE0005751986) based in Hamm (“SMT Scharf”) has acquired 100 percent of the shares in Nowilan Gesellschaft für Antriebstechnik mbH headquartered in Dinslaken (“Nowilan”).
The parties have agreed not to disclose the purchase price. The acquisition represents the next step in SMT Scharf’s stated strategy of developing into a full-service systems provider in the underground logistics field.
Nowilan is an internationally active provider of drive technology, logistics solutions and specialist machinery. As a microenterprise, the company does not have any production sites of its own and instead relies on external production capacities. Nowilan develops individual customer solutions on a project-by-project basis. The company has a high level of technical know-how, an established brand name and a network in the fields of underground specialist machinery and tunnel logistics – both of which are attractive for SMT Scharf. In addition, the two companies are also connected by a long-standing partnership which has proven its value during collaboration on technically demanding projects.
The cash component of the purchase price is being financed by SMT Scharf using cash and cash equivalents. In addition, the seller is to receive treasury shares from SMT Scharf.
Source: SMT Scharf AG
- Major welcomes new authorized Dealer: Aggregate Machinery Specialist
- Pekka Vauramo to continue as President and CEO of Metso Outotec until the end of 2023
- Implenia accelerates Strategy Implementation and sets new Targets after rigorous Risk assessments of Portfolio
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden