Following the consolidation of its foreign companies, the SMT Scharf Group reports EUR 63.3 million of total external revenue – on the basis of preliminary figures – for its 2013 fiscal year, down 17.5 % on the previous year (EUR 76.6 million).
Order intake amounted to a total of EUR 61.0 million in 2013 (previous year: EUR 67.3 million). In the fourth quarter of 2013, order intake reported a particularly sharp decline to EUR 12.8 million, 42.7 % less than in the fourth quarter of 2012 (EUR 22.4 million).
The order book position stood at EUR 16.1 million at the end of 2013 (previous year: EUR 22.4 million).
The finalized consolidated financial statements for 2013 will be published on March 24, 2014.
- Implenia accelerates Strategy Implementation and sets new Targets after rigorous Risk assessments of Portfolio
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Russia
- Hochtief Subsidiary Cimic enters Sale Agreement with Elliott for 50% of Thiess