More than 500 exhibitors and more than 7,000 expected visitors: On 7 and 8 November 2018, experts and interested parties will come together at Messe Dortmund for the most important international trade fair for granulate, powder and bulk solids technologies – Solids Dortmund, formerly SCHÜTTGUT, then opens its doors for the ninth time.
As one of the leading international system suppliers of services and products in the area of conveying and processing technology, Rema Tip Top AG, more precisely its North Rhine-Westphalian subsidiary Rema Tip Top West GmbH, Essen, is of course on site.
At booth E 06 - 4, the team provides information on the latest products, processes, and services for conveying and processing plants.
Source: Rema Tip Top
- GHH Multipurpose electric Vehicles: New Conversion Kits for Tembo 4x4
- Nornickel Proceeds With Automation and Modernization of Equipment in the Russian Far North
- ABB launches ABB Ability™ Safety Plus for Hoists ensuring the highest Level of Personnel and Equipment Safety
- Mechanical Engineering Exports in Germany overcome low Point
- Bauma China – ZF Basicpower exhibits robust and reliable Technology