More than 500 exhibitors and more than 7,000 expected visitors: On 7 and 8 November 2018, experts and interested parties will come together at Messe Dortmund for the most important international trade fair for granulate, powder and bulk solids technologies – Solids Dortmund, formerly SCHÜTTGUT, then opens its doors for the ninth time.
As one of the leading international system suppliers of services and products in the area of conveying and processing technology, Rema Tip Top AG, more precisely its North Rhine-Westphalian subsidiary Rema Tip Top West GmbH, Essen, is of course on site.
At booth E 06 - 4, the team provides information on the latest products, processes, and services for conveying and processing plants.
Source: Rema Tip Top
- Siemens integrates the highest international Safety Standard in Polyhalite Mine
- Epiroc launches new Generation battery-driven Machines for sustainable Mining
- Queensland’s Coal Exports claim Top Spot with 22 Wins on the Trot
- New Jobs for rehabilitated Mine in Australia
- QRC congratulates Peabody on 20yr Milestone