Geosynthetics manufacturer Solmax is sponsoring a series of technical webinars for industry professionals in collaboration with the University of Virginia’s (UVA) School of Engineering. The first webinar, focusing on the evaluation and specifica-tion of geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), launches on 12 August 2020.
Geosynthetics are an important part of containment applications for waste, mining, construction, and other critical infra-structure projects, protecting the environment from harmful contaminants. These webinars are intended to be a trusted technical resource for industry to improve the effective use of GCLs.
The webinars will be presented by Craig Benson, Dean of Engineering at UVA.
GCL webinar series:
- Fundamentals of GCLs as Hydraulic Barriers - 12 August 2020 at 10:00 AM to 12: PM CST.
- Bentonite-Polymer Composite GCLs for Aggressive Conditions – November 2020
- Principles and Procedures for Evaluating GCL Chemical Compatibility – February 2021
- Practical Lessons Learned from GCL Case Histories – May 2021
To register for this free GCL webinar series: here
- Fugro’s QuickVision and InclinoCam Solutions support Monopile Installation for first Wind Turbines in US federal Waters
- Major welcomes new authorized Dealer: Aggregate Machinery Specialist
- Powtech World Update: Digitale Angebote und erfolgreicher Restart in China
- Skanska signs Contract on Ground Works for Metro Station in Oslo, Norway
- Fugro completed a Piping Research Project in Cooperation with the Friesland Water Authority and Deltares