Geosynthetics manufacturer Solmax is sponsoring a series of technical webinars for industry professionals in collaboration with the University of Virginia’s (UVA) School of Engineering. The first webinar, focusing on the evaluation and specifica-tion of geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), launches on 12 August 2020.
Geosynthetics are an important part of containment applications for waste, mining, construction, and other critical infra-structure projects, protecting the environment from harmful contaminants. These webinars are intended to be a trusted technical resource for industry to improve the effective use of GCLs.
The webinars will be presented by Craig Benson, Dean of Engineering at UVA.
GCL webinar series:
- Fundamentals of GCLs as Hydraulic Barriers - 12 August 2020 at 10:00 AM to 12: PM CST.
- Bentonite-Polymer Composite GCLs for Aggressive Conditions – November 2020
- Principles and Procedures for Evaluating GCL Chemical Compatibility – February 2021
- Practical Lessons Learned from GCL Case Histories – May 2021
To register for this free GCL webinar series: here
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Fugro continues University of Western Australia Chair in Geotechnics for 5 more Years
- Hexagon partners with Hard-Line to protect Mines with tele-remote Technology
- Strabag continues to upgrade Hungarian Expressway 67
- Efficient Pit Projekt: Solmax entwickelt mit Partner nächste Generation von Erdbeckenwärmespeichern