Sophie Arnius has been appointed Director Investor Relations of Boliden, effective as of 2 January 2014.
Sophie will succeed Frans Benson, who will be taking up the position of IR Manager at ICA-Gruppen.
Sophie Arnius holds a M.Sc. in Business Administration and Economics from the Stockholm School of Economics and has, for the past ten years, been working in the financial analysis and financial communications sphere. Sophie’s most recent position was as Director Investor Relations, Media & PR at BillerudKorsnäs.
Boliden’s CFO, Mikael Staffas, will be Boliden’s contact person for IR-related matters during the period from 1 December 2013 to 2 January 2014.
- GHH Multipurpose electric Vehicles: New Conversion Kits for Tembo 4x4
- Nornickel Proceeds With Automation and Modernization of Equipment in the Russian Far North
- ABB launches ABB Ability™ Safety Plus for Hoists ensuring the highest Level of Personnel and Equipment Safety
- Implenia announces new Chief Human Resources Officer
- Orica and Epiroc unveil Prototype System for first Stages of Underground Automation