Sophie Arnius has been appointed Director Investor Relations of Boliden, effective as of 2 January 2014.
Sophie will succeed Frans Benson, who will be taking up the position of IR Manager at ICA-Gruppen.
Sophie Arnius holds a M.Sc. in Business Administration and Economics from the Stockholm School of Economics and has, for the past ten years, been working in the financial analysis and financial communications sphere. Sophie’s most recent position was as Director Investor Relations, Media & PR at BillerudKorsnäs.
Boliden’s CFO, Mikael Staffas, will be Boliden’s contact person for IR-related matters during the period from 1 December 2013 to 2 January 2014.
- FLSmidth to acquire Thyssenkrupp’s Mining Business – creating a global Industry Leader in Mining Technology
- Nornickel restocks Yenisei River with 200,000 Sturgeon as Part of Biodiversity Initiatives
- Lundin Mining Announces Agreement to sell remaining Specialty Cobalt Business
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- QRC welcomes State Govt Approval of Metallurgical Coal Mine Extension in Central Qld