The exact station locations for the new Sydney Metro – Western Sydney Airport project have been confirmed.
The 23 kilometre driverless railway line will service St Marys, Orchard Hills, Luddenham, the Western Sydney Aerotropolis and two stations at the Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) airport.
The tender process has also started to deliver 10 kilometres of twin metro railway tunnels, with the call for registrations of interest. Construction starts later this year on the project, which will support 14,000 jobs - including 250 apprentices - and inject billions of dollars to the NSW and Australian economies. The new railway will link residential areas with jobs hubs and connect travellers from the new airport with the rest of Sydney’s public transport network.
Source: Sydney Metro
- Webuild and Lane Construction in $16 billion mega High-Speed Rail Contract with Texas Central
- Nokian Ground Kare – new Excavator and Backhoe Loader Tire for Meadows, Roads and Railways
- Strabag building Bypass Road S12 in Poland
- Master Builders Solutions exhibits at the Hagerbach NXT 50 Festival
- Implenia wins sustainable Mobility Project in northern Italy: Construction of Fortezza-Ponte Gardena Railway Worth EUR 1.07B