- New Züblin board member for Germany, Benelux and Scandinavia
- Stephan von der Heyde to succeed Ulrich Weinmann
The Supervisory Board of Ed. Züblin AG has appointed Stephan von der Heyde (58) as a full member of the Management Board with effect from 1 April 2021. Together with current board member Jens Borgschulte, von der Heyde will assume commercial responsibility for Züblin’s operating business in Germany, Benelux and Scandinavia. He succeeds Ulrich Weinmann, who has been named special representative for the Strabag Group’s business in Australia.
Stephan von der Heyde joined the Strabag Group in 1990 as project clerk directly after completing his studies in business administration. He then held various management positions within the company, most recently as commercial manager of ZÜBLIN’s Stuttgart subdivision, a position he took over in 2006.
“Stephan von der Heyde knows the construction business and the group inside out. I am convinced that he is the ideal person for this position,” says Dr. Thomas Birtel, CEO of Strabag SE and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Ed. Züblin AG.
The Management Board of Ed. Züblin AG thus continues to consist of eight persons. In addition to Stephan von der Heyde and Jens Borgschulte, these are Jörn Beckmann and Harald Supper (Technical Management Germany/Benelux/Scandinavia), Dr. Ulrich Klotz (Zentrale Technik), Edgar Schömig (Tunnelling), Dr. Alexander Tesche (Central Functions) and Jörg Wellmeyer (ZÜBLIN International).
Source: Ed. Züblin AG
- Strabag acquires Metro Projects in Prague
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- New Product Manager further increases Wet Processing Resources at Superior
- Tunnelrohbau „Kriegsstraße“ steht: Züblin geführte ARGE stellt komplexes Großprojekt in Karlsruhe termintreu fertig
- Using Data from 150 Years of Coal Mining for the Tasks of the Future