- 4.5 km motorway section from Ungheni to Târgu Mureș including spur route
- Ungheni–Ogra section successfully completed in 2018
- Contract value: RON 192 million (approx. € 40 million)
The European-based construction company Strabag has been commissioned to build another section of the A3 motorway in Romania. The order for the 4.5 km motorway section from Ungheni to Târgu Mureș also includes a 4.7 km long, four-lane spur route. Work is expected to start this July and is scheduled to last for 18 months. The RON 192 million contract (equivalent to around € 40 million) was awarded to Strabag by CNAIR, the Romanian motorway company.
“A follow-up order is always a positive sign that our work has been valued by the client. After handing over the 10.1 km section between Ungheni and Ogra in 2018, we are happy to continue working on this central traffic artery,” says Thomas Birtel, CEO of Strabag SE.
Source: Strabag SE
- Balfour Beatty Vinci and Walsall College offer new T-Level Qualification and Opportunity to work on HS2 in UK
- Settlement North/South Metro Project, Cologne in Germany
- Außergerichtliche Einigung beim Projekt Nord-Süd-Stadtbahn Köln
- Oyu Tolgoi enters into an Agreement on a preferred long-term Power Supply
- Skanska builds Railway in Vestfold, Norway