The Executive Board of the technology company Continental decided to undertake one of the largest organizational realignments in the company’s history. In doing so, the Dax-listed company will continue to grow faster than its relevant markets and take full advantage of new potential for expansion in the key future areas of mobility.
- Continental’s Executive Board decides on one of the largest organizational changes in the company’s history
- New holding structure: Three strong business sectors under the umbrella of Continental AG
- Transformation of the Powertrain division into an independent legal entity with a new name and management by the start of 2019; partial IPO expected starting mid-2019
- Reorganization of the Automotive divisions Chassis & Safety and Interior; creation of a central Automotive R&D function
- Rubber business with the Tire and ContiTech divisions to remain independent
- CEO Dr. Elmar Degenhart: “These changes strengthen the competitiveness of Continental and its successful values alliance for top value creation in the long term.”
- Fielddata.io GmbH and Casagrande S.p.A. conclude Cooperation Contract
- Continental Powertrain Business to change Course and focus on the electric Future and clean Air
- Bekaert appointed Chief Financial Officer and completed new Leadership Team
- SMT Scharf AG reports profitable Growth in H1 2019
- The NordBau 2019 - Shaping the future and connecting people!