Bundamba State Secondary College gains insight into the jobs of the future in the technologically advanced resources sector as they program an autonomous vehicle to navigate a simulated mine site.
They take part in a Resourceful Robots workshop run by the Queensland Minerals and Energy Academy, the education arm of the Queensland Resources Council.
- The old and the new – Connecting Sydney’s two Metro lines almost complete
- First Nations’ Talent shines at State Mining Awards
- Qld Govt imposes World’s highest Royalty Taxes on Resources Sector
- AusIMM’s Thought Leadership Series set to drive Change in the Era of Disruption
- HS2 starts Work on first pioneering ‘Green Tunnel’