Superior Industries, Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, has unveiled a new machinery solution for crushing applications called the Libert Jaw Crusher. Functioning as a primary crusher, the unit compresses material in stone, concrete, asphalt, and ore applications.
Superior acquired the original design in their 2015 acquisition of Canadian-based Clemro Western. After collecting customer feedback, Superior engineers redesigned the unit and added a number of new features.
According to the manufacturer, the Liberty Jaw Crusher is engineered with an aggressive nip angle that maintains the machine’s ability to consistently grab and process material at a high level of efficiency. In addition, a set of integrated lifting points are designed into the jaw dies for safe replacement or installation.
Other unique features include pitman toe protection. This replaceable component offers an insurance policy if wearing occurs in the pitman fabrication. Furthermore, the unit’s motor is frame-mounted, allowing a smaller footprint and freeing up deck space for maintenance. More maintenance time is freed with the addition of hydraulic tensioning system and hydraulic wedge adjustment.
Superior’s Liberty Jaw Crushers are manufactured in feed openings of 18 inches by 36 inches to 36 inches by 48 inches.
Source: Superior Industries, Inc.
- Queensland Resource Companies Investing in new Technologies to reduce Emissions
- Nordic Iron Ore publishes the Executive Summary of the Blötberget Feasibility Study
- Halbach & Braun takes over the mining products of Wollbrecht TIG mbH
- Salini Impregilo Group wins Tunnelling Contract in Washington, U.S.A.
- 1000 Coal Jobs a Step closer with Environmental Authority for Olive Downs Mine