Superior Industries, Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, announces a new partnership with Canada’s largest distributor of conveyor belting, components and other bulk material handling solutions. Belterra, a 50-year-old distributor with 19 locations throughout the country, will stock, sell and service Superior’s conveyor idlers, pulleys, scrapers and accessories in Quebec.
“We’re excited to partner with such a respected distributor who is well-known for carrying significant inventory, performing prompt service and having high character,” says Ryan Loge, Superior’s conveyor components sales manager in Canada.
With Quebec branches in Montreal, Québec City and Saguenay, Belterra is well-positioned to take care of customer requests quickly. The distributor will stock a standard collection of Superior idlers, pulleys, belt scrapers and other conveyor accessories. Additionally, the Quebec-based team will work closely with product and project managers at Superior to supply dry bulk producers with custom solutions backed by industry best manufacturing lead times.
Belterra has proven itself to be a valuable partner, advisor and product expert to industries across Canada for more than four decades. The company's dedication to timely results, quality products, extensive selection and flexible service helps reduce costly downtime while improving your efficiency and output.
Source: Superior, Industries, Inc.
- First Holes drilled at the Maly Patom Project in Russia
- Rema Tip Top Middle East: Local Presence in an Aspiring Region
- Siemens’ gearless Drive Technology Powers high-capacity Overland Conveyor in Quellaveco
- Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions announces new CEO of the Mining Technologies Business Unit
- Queensland Resource Companies Investing in new Technologies to reduce Emissions