The Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport project is the new metro railway line which will service Greater Western Sydney and the new Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport.
On 1 June 2020 it was announced that the new metro railway line will have stations at St Marys, Orchard Hills, Luddenham, two stations within the airport site and one at the Aerotropolis.
The NSW and Australian governments have a shared objective of having the metro rail operational when Western Sydney International opens for passenger services.
Source: Sydney Metro
- GeoResources EXPO 2020 EN
- First piece of Work undertaken on Network Rail Design Services Framework
- Webuild celebrates TBM Breakthrough on Metro Line L14-GC04 for Grand Paris Express in France
- Metso Outotec acquires Davies Wear Plate Systems
- QRC: COVID doesn’t stop students being creative with coding