The Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport project is the new metro railway line which will service Greater Western Sydney and the new Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport.
On 1 June 2020 it was announced that the new metro railway line will have stations at St Marys, Orchard Hills, Luddenham, two stations within the airport site and one at the Aerotropolis.
The NSW and Australian governments have a shared objective of having the metro rail operational when Western Sydney International opens for passenger services.
Source: Sydney Metro
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Implenia wins major Order for A7 Altona Tunnel in Hamburg
- Road Section of the Marche-Umbria Quadrilateral in Italy opens to Traffic
- Ventia awarded Field Optimisation Contract with Telstra
- Ventia awarded Anglo American Facilities and Asset Management Contract