With the opening day of TAC 2020-One Toronto less than 11 weeks away, the Organizing Committee is gearing up to welcome the tunnelling industry to the Hilton Toronto on October 19. We’re optimistic that the planned in-person conference can proceed and that Canada’s extensive Covid-19 vaccine uptake will help counter the Delta variant challenges we currently face.
We continue to liaise with our three venues – the Hilton Toronto, the Hockey Hall of Fame, and Casa Loma – to monitor current Covid-19 regulations, and will work closely with them leading up to and throughout the conference to help ensure the health and safety of all participants.
TAC 2020-One Toronto looks forward to meeting the pent-up networking demands of our sponsors, exhibitors, authors, delegates and guests this October!
Online Delegate Registration is Now Open
TAC 2020-One Toronto launched online delegate registration and payment last week through the secure server of our conference management firm. Early pricing for Full Conference Packages (which include the TAC Book Launch Opening Reception at the Hockey Hall of Fame and the 2020/2021 TAC Awards Dinner at Casa Loma social events) are just $750 for active (2021) TAC members. Base Conference Package (without the off-site social events) early pricing is only $600 for active TAC members. Special reduced university student pricing for Full and Base packages is also available.
Paper Acceptances, Keynote Presentations and Technical Program Development
With only a handful of reviews remaining to be completed, a majority of TAC 2020-One Toronto corresponding authors have now received their final paper reviews and acceptance e-mails.
The technical committee has confirmed the participation of our Keynote Speakers:
- Jenny Yan (President, ITA / Deputy General Manager, China Railway Academy);
- John Bianchini (Chairman and CEO, Hatch); and
- Phil Verster (CEO & President, Metrolinx).
Source: Tunnelling Association of Canada
More informatione: here
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Hexagon partners with Hard-Line to protect Mines with tele-remote Technology
- Implenia signs Agreement to sell Austrian Building Construction unit to ZECH Bau Austria GmbH
- Setting the Anchor on Poland’s Baltic Coast - fischer heavy-duty Fixings secure Świna Tunnel
- HUESKER implements first high-performance Robot