- Revised edition contains a calculation basis for tube conveyor belts and special products
- Latest version of DIN 22101 taken into account
Extensively revised: An updated version of the "Conveyor Belts – System Design Calculations" manual from ContiTech is now available.
- Grand Opening event featured Governor Nikki Haley, Germany’s Ambassador to the United States and several hundred guests
- Investment will amount to more than $500 million, Approximately 1,600 new jobs
- Annual production capacity of eight million tires when full production level reached
Continental Tire the Americas, LLC (CTA) recently celebrated the grand opening of its all-new plant in Sumter, South Carolina. The ceremony marked the completion of the construction process and the beginning of tire manufacturing.
Experienced manager Heinz-Gerhard Wente to head ContiTech division until April 30, 2015.
- Supervisory Board of Continental AG renews contract of Executive Board Chairman Dr. Elmar Degenhart for another five years, through August 2019
- Frank Jourdan appointed new Executive Board member for Chassis & Safety division
The Supervisory Board of Continental AG, Hanover, made two important personnel decisions concerning the company's Executive Board.
ContiTech takes over the industrial conveyor belt operations from Metso Corporation based in Helsinki, Finland.