- Basic engineering of the Legacy Project further advanced
- Supervisory Board agrees to decision of the Board of Executive Directors for raising the capex budget to 4.1 billion CAD
- Production capacity of 2 million tonnes will be available as planned by 2017
- Commissioning in summer of 2016 (so far end of 2015) expected
- Financing of the still economically attractive and strategically important potash project secured
K+S is committed to continuing the construction of the new potash plant in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan.