- bauma exhibitors see the safety and hygiene concept for themselves at IAA Mobility
- Conclusion: Trade fairs can also take place under coronavirus conditions
- Industry continues to see bauma as THE platform
- bauma 2022 focusing on current challenges with five trend topics
After TrendSet, the pilot trade fair for Messe München under coronavirus conditions, was held successfully in July, IAA Mobility took place in September with an elaborate safety and hygiene concept. The measures were well received by everyone involved and show that it’s possible to hold trade fairs again even in what continue to be challenging times. Three exhibitors from bauma, which is being held in Munich from October 24 to 30, 2022, were there and were able to see the conditions on site for themselves. Their conclusion: We are looking forward to bauma 2022 in Munich.
Anke Hadwiger, Head of Trade Fairs, Events & Training at Zeppelin Baumaschinen GmbH, is very optimistic about next year: “After seeing the ‘new trade fair conditions after coronavirus’ for myself in person on site during IAA, the hope and anticipation of having an almost normal bauma 2022 are growing even more. The trade fair developed and implemented new and forward-looking concept ideas. We’re now preparing ourselves for THE industry gathering with interesting inspiration, impressions and a positive mood.” And Joachim Strobel, Managing Director of Liebherr-EMtec GmbH, adds: “The pandemic showed us lots of potential for alternative communication and collaboration, but at the same time also confirmed the huge importance of personal contact and dialog with the customer, partners and business associates.”
For Marco Maschke, Manager German Office European Distribution Management at Komatsu, the importance of bauma 2022 is also undisputed: “For KOMATSU, bauma was, is and remains THE leading trade fair for our industry worldwide. Our customers and sales partners tell us time and again just how important direct contact with the manufacturer is in our industry—at the proper distance, of course! In that respect, the hygiene concept shown at IAA Mobility convinced me that bauma will be a very safe and, as always, very successful event. Join us now in looking forward to October 2022!”
And there are good reasons for that. As an international industry gathering, bauma offers a comprehensive overview of market leaders and innovations. At the upcoming edition, the focus will also once again be on a wide variety of future topics in the construction, building materials and mining machinery industries in live presentations, rounds of discussions and lectures. The trend topics for bauma 2022 are “The road to zero emissions”, “Digital construction site”, “Construction methods and materials of tomorrow”, “The road to autonomous machines” and “Mining—sustainable, efficient, reliable”.
Source: Messe München
- Solmax completes Propex Acquisition, expanding its Position as the World’s leading Geosynthetics Provider
- Qld Students to play leading Role in the Future of Resources
- Hudson Tunnel Project clears final Regulatory Hurdle with Army Corps of Engineers Permit
- Water Flows into the Irish Tara Mine stopped
- ENGIE and BASF sign Power Purchase Agreement for renewable Energy in Europe