Mining Technology will be launching its first ever Awards, the Mining Technology Excellence Awards, celebrating innovation and excellence within the mining sector.
The Awards aim to provide a platform to the individuals and companies that are driving change and achieving remarkable feats in a time of crisis and uncertainty.
The Mining Technology Excellence Awards will be highlighting key accomplishments between 31 May 2019 – 1 June 2020.
The categories covered:
- Best SME
- Best Newcomer
- R&D Leader
- Social Impact
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Best Covid-19 Response
- Environmental Response
The Awards are free to enter and entries open on Monday 29 June 2020. Entries close on Friday 4 September 2020.
The Mining Technology Excellence Awards will be announcing the winners on Thursday 3 December 2020.
- Casey JP - Senior Features Writer, Mining Technology
Other judges to be confirmed imminently.
For further information on entering the Awards: here
About Mining Technology
Mining Technology has 30 years of publishing history and draws on the collective expertise of the 30 business news brands in the Verdict publishing network. Mining Technology draws on industry-leading technology, analytics and insight from GlobalData, the fastest growing data and insights company on the London Stock Exchange, to create world-class publishing solutions.
Source: Mining Technology
- Cimic's UGL secures Maintenance Contracts in the Mining Sector
- Resources Sector has Plan to dig Queensland out of Covid-19 Unemployment Hole
- Hydrogen@Mining: Best Practice Examples of Hydrogen Applications in Germany
- Metso Outotec to supply primary Crushing Stations for a Mining Company in Russia
- GeoResources EXPO 2020 EN