Effective November 1, 2019, Jan Lüder will take over as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Mining Technologies business unit at Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG.
He will succeed Torsten Gerlach, who is leaving the company. Alongside his new role, Jan Lüder will remain CEO of the Thyssenkrupp AG Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters and CEO of the Lead Local Office of the Industrial Solutions business area in Southeast Asia for a transition period up to June 30, 2020.
Before joining Thyssenkrupp, Lüder – who has a degree in engineering – gained extensive experience in responsible management positions at various international plant engineering and technology companies including Primetals Technologies China, Siemens Ltd. China, Siemens VAI Oesterreich and Siemens AG in Germany and Malaysia.
About Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions
The Industrial Solutions business area of Thyssenkrupp is a leading partner for the engineering, construction and service of industrial plants and systems. Based on more than 200 years of experience Industrial Solution supplies tailored, turnkey plants and components for customers in the chemical, fertilizer, cement, mining and steel industries. Around 16,000 employees worldwide form a global network with a technology portfolio that guarantees productivity and cost-efficiency to the highest extent possible.
Source: Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG
- World-first public Database of Mine Tailings Dams aims to prevent deadly Disasters
- Cimic Group´s UGL secures Contracts in Mining Sector
- Turquoise Hill appoints new Director
- Orica launches Underground Blast Design Software to boost Productivity and reduce Costs
- Recommended Cash Acquisition for Sirius Minerals plc by Anglo American Projects UK limited