Effective November 1, 2019, Jan Lüder will take over as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Mining Technologies business unit at Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG.
He will succeed Torsten Gerlach, who is leaving the company. Alongside his new role, Jan Lüder will remain CEO of the Thyssenkrupp AG Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters and CEO of the Lead Local Office of the Industrial Solutions business area in Southeast Asia for a transition period up to June 30, 2020.
Before joining Thyssenkrupp, Lüder – who has a degree in engineering – gained extensive experience in responsible management positions at various international plant engineering and technology companies including Primetals Technologies China, Siemens Ltd. China, Siemens VAI Oesterreich and Siemens AG in Germany and Malaysia.
About Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions
The Industrial Solutions business area of Thyssenkrupp is a leading partner for the engineering, construction and service of industrial plants and systems. Based on more than 200 years of experience Industrial Solution supplies tailored, turnkey plants and components for customers in the chemical, fertilizer, cement, mining and steel industries. Around 16,000 employees worldwide form a global network with a technology portfolio that guarantees productivity and cost-efficiency to the highest extent possible.
Source: Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG
- Metso Outotec Technology chosen to help increase Grinding Capacity of Boliden Harjavalta’s Slag Concentrator
- Despite Disruptions during Q1, global Coal Production is expected to reach 8.13Bnt in 2020 according to GlobalData
- Resource Exports keep Queensland Earning Overseas amid Covid-19 Fallout
- MiningForum 2021: Call for Papers
- Settlement North/South Metro Project, Cologne in Germany