Each tunneling project is unique and has its own challenges related to the conditions of the soil, the surface or the underground structures present. On November 26th and 27th 2019, Tradecc will present its construction chemicals, engineered to face those challenges, at STUVA Expo, one of the most specialized exhibitions for the tunnelling sector. At booth C123, visitors can also discover the latest innovative additions to Tradecc’s range of tunnelling solutions.
“Tunnel builders encounter problems such as water ingress and unstable soil, before, during, and after the realization of a tunneling project. These events can destabilize the surrounding structures or can cause downtime of the TBM, which jeopardizes the timely realization of the project”, explains Barbara De Neef, Managing Director of Tradecc. “We ensure contractors can work with a tailor made, economic, effective and efficient solution in every phase of construction, permitting them to stay within the set budget and time frame.“
Aside the 50 years of experience, the onsite visits of Tradecc’s engineers allow the company to support its customers with technical advice and troubleshooting. It also enables Tradecc to stay on top of the latest developments in tunneling. This translates itself in a wide portfolio of products for waterproofing, water sealing, soil stabilization, structural repair and coatings.
During STUVA Expo, Tradecc will present:
- Preventive waterproofing solutions such as swell strips and injection hose systems
- Injection resins for temporary and permanent soil consolidation
- Acrylic and polyurethane water sealing injection resins for crack repair and for stopping high water pressure
Through the collaboration with local partners, Tradecc’s products have been implemented in major infrastructure projects – such as the Sofia Metro in Bulgaria and the Copenhagen metro in Denmark – or construction projects such as the strengthening of several public buildings worldwide.
“STUVA allows us to touch base with existing distributors and applicators, to increase market awareness and to initiate new business relationships”, tells Annelies Vandermeulen, Export Manager at Tradecc. “We look forward to meeting possible new partners. Especially for the Nordics and Asia we desire to engage with companies that are involved in infrastructure projects such as tunneling and road construction. “
- Trelleborg to supply the World's widest immersed Tunnel
- Bechtel-Enka completed Kosovo Motorway as The Centerpiece of Regional Economic Growth
- Herrenknecht: Aircraft Take-offs above, Tunnel Construction below
- Schachtbau Nordhausen and Bauer together at the MiningForum
- Salini Impregilo delivers Cityringen to Copenhagen after completing Work on new Metro Line