The Robbins Company announces that the recently completed Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II has been nominated as an ITA Tunneling Awards finalist for Project of the Year.
The tunnel utilized an 8.7 m (28.5 ft) diameter Robbins Crossover XRE that broke through earlier this year in Mexico City. Winners will be announced at the ITA Awards held on November 15, 2017 in Paris, France.
Source: The Robbins Company
- bauma 2019: Normet Ground Control and Construction Technologies
- Implenia is awarded the Contract for the third Section of the Grand Paris Express with Avenir Partners
- Skanska builds Skarvberg Tunnel in Norway
- First Tower Crane arrives as HS2 prepares to demolish Euston Towers
- Hochtief builds 14-kilometer Power Supply Tunnel in Stockholm