The Robbins Company announces that the recently completed Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II has been nominated as an ITA Tunneling Awards finalist for Project of the Year.
The tunnel utilized an 8.7 m (28.5 ft) diameter Robbins Crossover XRE that broke through earlier this year in Mexico City. Winners will be announced at the ITA Awards held on November 15, 2017 in Paris, France.
Source: The Robbins Company
- Sika acquires Concrete Fiber Company in the USA
- Fugro’s geotechnical Talent and Project Performance recognised at Drilling Industry Awards
- Tough TBM and Team overcome the Odds with Atlanta Breakthrough
- Salini Impregilo wins Contract for Grand Paris Express Project
- Skanska plans Tunnel and Station for the Swedish Transport Administration Trafikverket