The Robbins Company announces that the recently completed Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II has been nominated as an ITA Tunneling Awards finalist for Project of the Year.
The tunnel utilized an 8.7 m (28.5 ft) diameter Robbins Crossover XRE that broke through earlier this year in Mexico City. Winners will be announced at the ITA Awards held on November 15, 2017 in Paris, France.
Source: The Robbins Company
- Robbins Crossover TBM “Rosie” flexes her Muscle
- MTA opens new Subway Station at World Trade Center in New York
- International Tunnel Boring Seminar attracted top TBM Technology Experts to Vantaa, Finland
- Elizabeth Line Services through central London to start in 2019
- Akron Crossover TBM reaches the finish Line