The Robbins Company announces that the recently completed Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II has been nominated as an ITA Tunneling Awards finalist for Project of the Year.
The tunnel utilized an 8.7 m (28.5 ft) diameter Robbins Crossover XRE that broke through earlier this year in Mexico City. Winners will be announced at the ITA Awards held on November 15, 2017 in Paris, France.
Source: The Robbins Company
- Cimic's CPB Contractors preferred for Metro Tunnel works in Australia
- Twin Robbins Crossover TBMs to bore on Mumbai Metro Line 3
- Fugro wins Pre-construction Site Investigation for HS2’s Chilterns Tunnel and Colne Valley Viaduct in UK
- Pöyry awarded with Owner's Engineering Services Assignment for Nam Kong 3 Hydro Power Plant in Laos
- Skanska builds Metro Station in Espoo, Finland