Turquoise Hill Resources announced the Company’s Board of Directors has appointed Chief Financial Officer Luke Colton to the additional position of interim Chief Executive Officer effective July 1, 2018.
The board is in the final stages of a robust CEO search and expects to make an anouncement in the near term. As previously disclosed, current CEO Jeff Tygesen is retiring from the Company.
Prior to joining Turquoise Hill in October 2017, Mr. Colton worked for Rio Tinto in various product groups, including Energy & Minerals and Iron Ore. Prior to joining Rio Tinto, he was a Senior Accountant with Ernst & Young.
Source: Turquoise Hill Resources
- Chinese Mining Company becomes Co-partner of Halbach & Braun
- Keliber applies for a Mining Permit for the Finnish Rapasaari Mine
- Normet introduces new Technologies for sustainable and green Mining and invests into Factory Expansion in Finland
- Hexagon closes Drill & Blast Gap with Split Engineering Acquisition
- Komatsu selects ABB for 100th AC Multidrive Order for Open-pit Shovels