Turquoise Hill Resources announced the Company’s Board of Directors has appointed Chief Financial Officer Luke Colton to the additional position of interim Chief Executive Officer effective July 1, 2018.
The board is in the final stages of a robust CEO search and expects to make an anouncement in the near term. As previously disclosed, current CEO Jeff Tygesen is retiring from the Company.
Prior to joining Turquoise Hill in October 2017, Mr. Colton worked for Rio Tinto in various product groups, including Energy & Minerals and Iron Ore. Prior to joining Rio Tinto, he was a Senior Accountant with Ernst & Young.
Source: Turquoise Hill Resources
- Cimic's Thiess secures Centinela Extension in Chile
- Letzte Grubenfahrt des Vorstands des VDMA Mining im Bergwerk Prosper-Haniel
- Capital Markets Day at the Bethune Mine: On the right road with “Shaping 2030”
- Pöyry awarded Project Management and Engineering Services Assignment by Boliden for Finnish Kevitsa Mine
- Cimic's Thiess awarded Contract at Leinster Underground in Australia