Turquoise Hill Resources announced the Company’s Board of Directors has appointed Chief Financial Officer Luke Colton to the additional position of interim Chief Executive Officer effective July 1, 2018.
The board is in the final stages of a robust CEO search and expects to make an anouncement in the near term. As previously disclosed, current CEO Jeff Tygesen is retiring from the Company.
Prior to joining Turquoise Hill in October 2017, Mr. Colton worked for Rio Tinto in various product groups, including Energy & Minerals and Iron Ore. Prior to joining Rio Tinto, he was a Senior Accountant with Ernst & Young.
Source: Turquoise Hill Resources
- Liugong & UOB to forge a Strategic Partnership in Southeast Asia
- Change in Boliden´s Management Team
- Cimic's Thiess awarded Prominent Hill Contract
- Epiroc wins Order from Cormidom in Dominican Republic to boost Mining Operation
- Turquoise Hill announces second Quarter 2018 Production and Completion of Shaft 5