Turquoise Hill Resources yesterday noted the signing by the Government of Mongolia of the request of the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) for host country approval (HCA) with respect to guarantees to be issued by MIGA in connection with the Oyu Tolgoi project financing. The signing of the HCA is a significant milestone in the project financing timeline.
Turquoise Hill continues to progress the additional steps required to reach signing of project financing, which is expected by the end of 2015.
About Turquoise Hill Resources
Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE, NASDAQ & TSX: TRQ) is an international mining company whose primary operation is its 66% interest in the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold-silver mine in southern Mongolia.
- Geyser Batteries Manufacturing Carbon Footprint significantly lower than the Industry Average
- Tailings Risks: Maintaining Momentum
- Top 14 female Finalists vie for Queensland Resources Awards
- Next Project Phase of the Janina VI Shaft Hoisting project in Poland completed
- Revised Discharge Permit granted for the Engebø Project in Norway