Medusa Mining Limited, through its Philippines operating company Philsaga Mining Corporation, regretfully reports a fatal accident has occured at its Co-O mine.
An employee was electrocuted during an inspection process of submersible pumps at the underground Main Pump station.
The mine continues to operate. The Philippine Mines and Geosciences Bureau has been notified of the accident.
The Company is deeply saddened by the incident and is providing support to the family of the worker and the Co-O workforce.
This ASX announcement was approved and authorised for release by the Chairman of the Board of Medusa Mining Limited.
Source: Medusa Mining
- Joining Forces: Hatch and X-Terra sign an MOU to provide comprehensive environmental Solutions to Clients in Saskatchewan
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors
- Warrawoona Gold Project, Pilbara WA Construction underway at Warrawoona Gold Project
- Produce up to 15,000 Tons per Hour with the Niagara XL-Class Vibrating Screen
- Lundin Gold receives Exploration Permit for high Priority Barbasco Target