Works are expected to be completed within three weeks
Vale has started construction of a 50m bridge that will restore traffic on Avenida Alberto Flores, in the city of Brumadinho (Minas Gerais). The goal is to provide the communities of Parque da Cachoeira and Córrego do Feijão, among others, safe access to the central area of Brumadinho. The deadline for completion of works is approximately three weeks.
Initial works are focused on cleaning the area. After that, Vale will install foundation piles. The structure will comprise a two-way road and walkway for pedestrians.
The construction of the bridge was decided in a meeting between representatives of Vale, the Department of Public Works of Brumadinho, the Civil Defense and the Department of Roads and Highways (DER).
- Vale informs on the Extraordinary Independent Consulting Committee for Dam Safety
- Vale Updates on Barão de Cocais Dam in Brazil
- Strabag: Financial Close of its project “Autopista al Mar 1” in Colombia completed
- bauma 2019: Continental makes Drivers’ Cabs digital – and Machine Operator’s Lives a whole lot easier“
- Van Oord and BAM International complete state-of-the-art Container Terminal in Costa Rica